Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||350KVA Silent Generator||Color:||Red|
|Cylinder No.:||6L||Speed Governing:||Electronic|
|Alternator Type:||Brushless||Engine Brand:||Cummins|
|Alternator Brand:||Engga||Control Panel:||Smargen HGM6110|
350KVA Continuous Duty Diesel Generator Cummins Power 60Hz 1800RPM Generator
SHX Silent Generator Set Features:
|Genset rated power||280KW/350KVA|
|Rated voltage||380/220V (adjustable)|
|Rated current||532 Amp|
|Power factor||0.8 Lagging|
|Connecting type||3 phase 4 wire|
|Cooling system||Closed cycle water-cooled with fan, water tank|
|Overall dimension (L×W×H) mm||4200×1300×2000|
|Gross weight (kg)||3900|
|Engine structure||6 cylinders vertical in line, 4 stroke, turbocharged|
|Rotating speed||1800 RPM|
|Engine cooling method||Water-cooled|
|Speed governing system||Electronic speed governor|
|Starting method||By 24V batteries|
|Engine filter system||Dry type air filter ,fuel filter, oil filter, water filter|
|Compression ratio||14.0: 1|
|100% Load fuel consumption (litre/h)||≤66.2|
|Excite type||Brushless self-excited AVR regulation|
|Connecting type||3 phase 4 pole|
|Steady frequency change||0.50%|
|No load voltage||≥95%-105%|
|Insulation class||Class H|
Supply scope of Silent Genset
1. Standard tool kits and complete operation/maintenance/spare parts manuals to Engine/Alternator.
2. Brand new engine, with start motor.
3. Brand new brushless alternator, single bearing, flange connection, IP21-23, H insulation class, with AVR.
4. Auto control panel, with LCD display.
5. Engine mounted battery-charging alternator.
5. Circuit Breaker, Exhaust Silencer
6. Radiator for 40°C ambient temperature and double-deck cooling, with fan guard and front guard.
7. Anti-vibration pads are fixed between engine/alternator and base frame, as to ensure the compete genset running under stablization.
8. Skid-mounted bottom Fuel tank - 8hrs continuous running for choice (bigger fuel tank by your demand under extra cost)
9. External recessed emergency stop button for extra safety
10. The colors & Brands by your requests
11. Optional choice: ATS (automatic transfer switch), battery charger of mains supply, fuel-water separator, water heater and oil heater ( depends on using environment),fuel filter, oil filter, water filter and air filter, Parallel system for your choice.
INSPECTION AND TEST
1.1 Each engine shall be tested at manufacturer’s workshop to certify the engine output and fuel consumption in accordance with the site operating condition specified by purchaser on the specification datasheet.
1.2 All relevant information drawings pertinent to the testing and test procedure shall be transmitted to the purchaser in advance of the test date notification.
1.3 The purchaser shall call for additional testing if test results are unsatisfactory or marginal. Any equipment rejected shall be repaired or replaced to the purchaser’s satisfaction and tests shall be repeated.
1.4 Any unsatisfactory material, equipment, installation, or workmanship shall be replaced or repaired to the purchasers satisfaction at the manufacturers cost.
1.5 The engine and generator shall be tested individually in accordance with relevant standards specified above.
1.6 The completed and individually tested engine and generator shall be assembled onto the base plate with all auxiliaries, instruments and controls for a complete test of the generator set.